Our relationship with authority is changing — and your site should change with it.
In this free workshop, Sonia Simone will be talking about:
- How content works today (it’s evolving rapidly)
- The evolution from “thought leadership” to “thought mentorship”
- How to leverage our authority without being creepy or shady
- When to stay in our lane and when to speak up
- Sonia’s VESPA framework to keep your content focused and on track (never generic or lifeless)
We’ll meet live on Wednesday, October 26 at two times:
- Wednesday, October 26, 12:30 PM Eastern (this is 5:30 PM in London)
- Wednesday, October 26, 6:00 PM Eastern (this is 9:00 AM Thursday in Sydney)
Both sessions will be live, but they’ll have the same content — just pick the time that works best for you.
You can join us live (or pick up the recording) by getting onto Sonia’s email list — the link is below, in the box that says Resources for the fiercely creative content writer.
Looking forward to seeing you there!