If you’re tired of stalling out and losing momentum in your business, I’d love to lend a hand.
I’ve learned a few things in more than ten years with Copyblogger, twenty years of creating business-building content, and decades of designing campaigns to sell millions of dollars worth of offers.
And what’s fun for me today is to work closely with folks, both one-on-one and in small mastermind-style groups, to find your business potential and unleash it on the world.
Whether you’re ready to step on the gas with the Offer Accelerator (that one’s designed to get you a reliable $10,000- $20,000 a month) or you want something a little more flexible, I would love to help.
My superpowers as a consultant and coach are:
- I’m great at helping you to dig through your current business and find the buried treasure. If you’ve been in business or creating content for any length of time, I can nearly guarantee that you have some hidden gold we can unearth.
- I’ll help you stay focused on your most important projects — without losing all of those delicious side ideas that come up for the future.
- I create an environment of gentle, supportive accountability. (This actually works a zillion times better than weird “boot camp” ass-kicking does.)
- I’ve seen and worked with more business and content models than I can count — which means there’s just about always a proven model we can adapt for what you’re doing.
- I’m your champion. I’m great at seeing what’s great in your business, particularly on the days when you can’t see it for yourself.
The first step is to fill out a connection form so I can get a feeling for your personality and your business.
In a lot of ways, your business is your life.
Maybe in a perfect world, we’d all delegate everything other than the two tasks in our “zone of genius,” and spend the rest of our time in a yacht off the Amalfi coast.
But in the mean time, business takes a lot of our time, emotional energy, and resources. My role is to help you spend those wisely.
Drop your best answers into the five-question form above, and I’ll get in touch.