Here’s your replay of Sonia’s workshop!
Part 1: Thought Mentorship
- Facing accelerated change and how it’s affecting our “1000 True Fans”
- Rising to the occasion by evolving from thought leaders to thought mentors
- Embracing our role as content creators and leaders, no matter what topic you’re in
- Claiming our authority without being manipulative or predatory
- Knowing when to “stay in our lane” … and when to speak up
Part 2: VESPA and the Content Mothership
- What a “Content Mothership” website can do for your business
- The VESPA content creation framework (this will always keep you “in your lane”)
- The program Sonia is launching to get you in love with your website … this year
Q&A (early session)
Questions from our first session
Q&A (later session)
Questions from our second session
Class notes for The New Authority Website (Google Doc) – Key points and links, so you don’t have to scribble notes! The VESPA framework is outlined here.
Want to continue the conversation?
Make sure you’re getting Sonia’s emails, for more in-depth conversation on the topics raised here. Just drop your details in the form below — just above the button that says GET TIPS AND SUPPORT — and we’ll talk more soon!